I worked more during tax season than I ever have before. I maintained a positive attitude for most of the year with minimal times of negativity or feeling overwhelmed. However, I have found that I have struggled more since April 15 than I remember in past years. I have felt like I've really been in the valley this past 5 or 6 weeks. I have been torn in so many directions lately with work, home, family, Garry's seminars, and the list goes on. My number 1 priority for this long weekend is find some balance and to gain some organization in my inmost being as well in my day to day life and responsibilities.
I recognize that I have not done a good job maintaining my relationship with God over the last several weeks and months, and I long to reconnect with Him in that deeply personal relationship. I think blogging can help with that, so I feel that coming back to my blog is a physical evidence as well as a tool in me coming back to a close personal relationship with God.
Isaiah 44:21 (The Message)
21-22"Remember these things, O Jacob.
Take it seriously, Israel, that you're my servant.
I made you, shaped you: You're my servant.
O Israel, I'll never forget you.
I've wiped the slate of all your wrongdoings.
There's nothing left of your sins.
Come back to me, come back.
I've redeemed you."
God, I repent and accept your forgiveness! Thank you for your REDEEMING LOVE!!
1 comment:
I love your words and your writing. I look forward to reading your blogs and hearing your insights. I'm glad you're back! I experience more of God's presence when I'm writing as well. I'll have to catch up on reading all of your posts tomorrow!
Post a Comment