Monday, June 16, 2008

New Friends

Sometime during the last week I stumbled onto the Communication Photo Challenge. I thought it would be fun to participate and it was a lot of FUN. I enjoyed reading the comments and looking at the other pictures and reading some of the other participants posts and profiles. I find myself anxious to see what is going on in the lives of my new found friends lives and thinking that I'd like to share more of my life and thoughts with them.

I'm a bit afraid that my obsessive, impulsive nature will allow this new interest to interfere with my already hectic life and responsibilities.

Somehow, I think I will receive inspiration from each of my new blog friends to be a better person in all areas of my life.

3 comments:

Karen said...

It's funny you say that, because that's what I receive when I visit all of these really interesting, encouraging blogs. It is so much fun.

Donna said...

So glad you've joined in! Never would have met you otherwise!! Happy day sweetheart!!hughugs

Joni said...

I'm so happy we have "met"...there is so much to share between the blogs and it's nice to see little glimpses into the lives of others...makes the world not feel so BIG!