Saturday, June 28, 2008

Orange Photo Challenge

Orange Memories!

Can you guess my high school colors?



Orange Flowers


During tax season, our accounting firm had a new flower arrangement on a table in the reception areas each week for about 6 weeks.
After a couple of weeks, I started taking pictures of them. This is a tulip that opened wide during the week.







Orange Leaves!!


This picture was made while on a fall folliage trip with my husband in Arkansas a few years back. Aren't the rain drops on the leaves beautiful?



12 comments:

Donna said...

LOLHahaha!!!! I LOVE the high school one!!!! Great idea Girl!!! These are Wonderful! The leaves are so Soft looking!! Well done!!!hughugs

Jeanne said...

Good job! Great idea on the school colors and the flower is beautiful. Glad you joined in.

Brenda said...

Delightful challenge photos!! I bet your school colors were black and orange! Thank you so much for joining us!

dabrah said...

Very original idea to put in your school colours. Also the flower and leaves are beautiful.

Donna said...

School colors from high school - brillant! I don't even remember what mine were back in the 15th century, LOL. Love the leaves too!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Great photos and love that you could use your school colors. And how nice that you can find something beautiful at your accountant's office. Who'd a-thunk? lol
Your fall leaves are so beautiful - and so tempting to me. I'm a fall kind of girl for sure. I just posted about that yesterday (sort of).
This was my first foray into the photo challenge. It's been a lot of fun seeing what everyone has come up with (the school uniform is unique up to this point. lol).

Kari

kimberly said...

wonderful photos....it is really fun seeing the ideas everyone comes up with....and what they see as they go through their days....the high school photo is great! :)
kimberly

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I really liked the tulip photo..I loved the way it was completly opened up..Like an offering to the world.
xoxo Nita

Debbie said...

Wasn't this a fun challenge? Amazing how much orange is out there LOL! I love the leaves photo and of course the school colors!!

Joni said...

loved ALL of your orange photos...and how on earth you thought to include your school colors is beyond me...I can't remember back that far! My favorite is the leaves...fall is my favorite season...this is a picture I'd probably frame.
Great job, thanks for playing!
;)

Karen said...

Hey Karen,

I love the high school memories. Great idea! Really good photos. I love the fall leaves, too.

Sharon said...

Great photos. Love the autumn leaves especially. We don't get a lot of autumn colour in Australia, except in really cold parts.

Sharon