My friend, Karen, has tagged me. I'm okay with giving the 7 random things. My problem will be who to tag to keep the game going. I don't really have any blog friends other than Karen. Maybe I'll find someone to tag, even if I can't get the 7 according the following rules.
The Rules of the Tag Game:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Seven Facts about ME:
1) I love cats and have almost always had a cat ever since I can remember. Here are some of the names of my cats: Snowball, Snowflake, Lucky, Smokey, Poko, Fireball, Whitey, Brown Sugar but we called him Sugar, Fluffy, and my current cats--Panther and Little Bit. We have a neighborhood cat that really wants to be our cat. She stays on our porch and ever so often convinces someone to let her in for a little food. We call her Blondie sometimes. (I think maybe she is our cat, we just aren't claiming her yet.) Now that was a trip down memory lane as my mind considered special events in my life with the typing of each cat's name. I think I just relived 40+ years.
2) On August 4th, 2008, I will have been married 29 years. WOW! I can't believe it.
3) I'm a numbers person! Numbers make sense to me and I love the fact that there are right and wrong answers to math problems. I like the challenge of problem solving to figure out an answer. I get frustrated in the process, but am so intrigued by the challenge that once I get into a problem, I just can't quit. Then I feel so fulfilled when I get the answer, that it's like an internal celebration!!
4) I have 3 sons and a daughter-in-law. They are all adults now--An engineer married to a medical assistant (well sort of), a paramedic on his way to be an RN, and a soldier still searching for direction in life.
5) I like taking pictures with my digital camera. My favorite thing to take pictures of is flowers.
6) I am the youngest of 3 kids. My parents have both gone to live in heaven. Daddy in October 1999 and Mama in March 2002.
7) I love Mexican food!! El Chico chips and Hot Sauce is my all time favorite.
Now, who can I tag? I really don't have any blog friends other than Karen.
Leigh
3 days ago
2 comments:
Oh, thank you for playing along. That was so fun. I enjoyed learning some new things about you. Such as how many cats you've had and the fact you can remember all of their names!
El Chico is my Dad's favorite restaurant. We ate there last Sunday when we were in Oklahoma.
See ya
karen m., ...nice to meet you! Well I will be your newfound blogging friend...but PLEASE don't TAG me! ha ha...You and I have many things in common...accounting (actually making a career change FROM that though,I am a numbers person too, but taking care of other people's money got too depressing!), I love photography and I always end up in the flowers...don't know why...and then there is sweet Karen from Faith of a single mom...we have her in common too! Oh yeah, and I love mexican food...mmm.
drop by anytime, new friends are always welcome!
have a nice weekend!
Joni
Post a Comment