Saturday, July 26, 2008

Brenda's Photo Challenge--NUMBERS!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

The day has finally arrived to post our pictures that fall under the theme of NUMBERS!! We have a lot of new participants this time, so be sure you welcome them all with open arms. I'm sure you will.

Sharon has graciously offered to be our next hostess. So please drop by her place at Funky Fairy Frolics in the next few days to find out the next theme and date.

Here are the rules for the next lucky hostess

Rules:

1. If you're asked to host the next challenge, and you accept the mission..LOL..pick a date (usually two weeks gives everyone time to gather their subjects and snap their photos).


2. Pick a Theme (can be Anything that floats your boat).


3. Post the rules and the next host, on your post. The Next host then does the same!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you for being a WONDERFUL hostess for the photo challenge! {clapping my applause!}

You could have really gotten into trouble with the identity/credit card numbers! Oh my! The ones you picked were great. Marvelous photo on the billard balls - great lighting and setup. And you are the second person I have seen this morning feature the Book of Numbers! Great idea.

I will have fun today going through the whole list of participants!

Donna said...

You did a Wonderful job as hostess for the challenge! Thank you for being...you! Happy Day!!!hughugs

Donna said...

PS-LOL...Good grief! I Also wanted to say I think your pictures are Great!!!Hahaha...Geez! I was Running yesterday!! Happy Sunday!!hughugs