I went into town (yes, I live out in the country) and went to a Weight Watcher's meeting, and to get a hair cut. Then I went to some neat places to take some pictures. It was very nice and I really had fun. I'm sharing some of them.
Very beautiful photos..I love the trees by the water especially. Thank you for the comment you left me.. It has just been hard today. I worked outside all day and it reminded me of John so much. He and I always worked together on the yard. xoxo Nita
Isn't it nice just getting lost behind the lens of a camera...makes for a nice relaxing journey with no particular place to go and then when you see the results, it's a gift...I love days like that...and getting a haircut is always fun too!
Thank goodness for digital cameras! They are so much fun for playing without the guilt of $$ for shooting and film and processing! Love your pictures, and my favorite is the one of the flowers. That lone red flower in a sea of daisies shows that you can be different from the crowd and shine!
I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
5 comments:
Very beautiful photos..I love the trees by the water especially.
Thank you for the comment you left me..
It has just been hard today.
I worked outside all day and it reminded me of John so much.
He and I always worked together on the yard.
xoxo Nita
Isn't it nice just getting lost behind the lens of a camera...makes for a nice relaxing journey with no particular place to go and then when you see the results, it's a gift...I love days like that...and getting a haircut is always fun too!
your pictures are beautiful.
:)
Thank goodness for digital cameras! They are so much fun for playing without the guilt of $$ for shooting and film and processing! Love your pictures, and my favorite is the one of the flowers. That lone red flower in a sea of daisies shows that you can be different from the crowd and shine!
I loved your photos. They are very peaceful. I need to do that one of these days.
I am still working my way through the Blog Mission Tour - love these photos and your lovely blog - I will defintitely be back to see more of it!
Post a Comment