I took this picture a few years back in Croudcroft, New Mexico. My husband and I took a trip to just "get away." It rained a lot of the time we were there, but we spent a lot of time taking pictures. I really enjoyed the time and loved this shot of the hummingbird feeder next to a flag on a sidewalk in the shopping center.I know I'm cheating, but this collage picture is something I put together with pictures from our Independence Day celebration with friends at our house last Friday. I even took a picture of my fabric to use as the background. See my patriotic dessert!! We had so much fun!


16 comments:
Hey, you didn't cheat! Nothing in the rule book about taking pictures of pictures, LOL! God bless your son for proudly serving our country!
I put the collages together with a photo editor.
Beautiful pictures!! Thank you for sharing the collages, they're wonderful!
May God bless your son, and all those who dedicate their lives for our freedom. :)
i agree....this is our own interpretation....and yours are from your life and heart!
and i too say God bless your son!
kimberly
Glad you cheated the collages are great! Thanks for sharing
these are all great pictures...very patriotic...I didn't know you had a son in Iraq...so we learned something too! The hummingbird was great timing and the collages were just a great idea! Can't wait to see what YOU pick for the next challenge!
have a good day sweet friend ~
Beautiful collages! Thanks for sharing.
I don't see any cheats either, you took the photos didn't you? Nuff said. They're all wonderful and show your great pride in our country, and those serving her.
Great pictures sweetie!! Happy Birthday to Jonathan!!! And you Did Not Cheat!!!LOL...They're wonderful!! Happy weekend!!hughugs
Karen, what great phoo collages! I loved them all.
Especially the ones of you and your family.
Thank you for the comment you left me...
Love Nita
I have that same bird feeder lol. Not that that is the focus of the picture. I love your collages they are great.Have a great night!
Blessings,
Kim
Loved all your photos. And collages aren't cheating - they are just more creative options :-) Bless your son.
Sharon
Love your photos. It's hard to get a hummingbird shot much less one with a flag in it also. Good shot. God bless your son.
Great photos and I LOVED your "cheats". Your son looks very impressive in uniform. :) My heart always swells a little bit with pride whenever I see one of our brave men and women of the military. I admire them all so much.
Great collages!
Kari
Really great, Karen. What a good idea! I love the collages. I loved seeing the pictures of Jonathan.
They are great photos ~ and I love you interpretation!!
This is the first challenge that I have taken part in and I have loved it ~ am looking forward to checking back with you tomorrow to find out the theme of the next challenge!!
love and hugs to you ~ Tabitha XXX
Post a Comment