these are ALL beautiful pictures...isn't it amazing the treasures we find when we just take the time to look...I tried to pick a favorite, but I really like each one...
thank you so much Karen for the kindness you have extended by answering some tax questions recently...you are an Angel.
I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
7 comments:
Beautiful. That last one looks like the tree is reaching out for the cloud. Breathtaking.
Blessings,
Kim
Those are beautiful. The last one reminds me of Michaelangelos's painting where God and Adam's hands are reaching out to each other. Very cool.
How lovely. I like the one where the golden sky is framed by the sillouetted tree, eye-catching!
Oh wow! Those are awesome! Great compositions.
these are ALL beautiful pictures...isn't it amazing the treasures we find when we just take the time to look...I tried to pick a favorite, but I really like each one...
thank you so much Karen for the kindness you have extended by answering some tax questions recently...you are an Angel.
They are gorgeous, I just love photos of the sky. I also like your blog's cute look. Everyone has these really cute blog layouts. I love them.
I like looking at the skies...it's just so wonderful...
Post a Comment