I'm heading out of town for the weekend to a friend's wedding. I knew this girl before she was born. But wanted to post some "Wings" pictures before leaving. Hope to find some time tonight to at the motel to check out everyone's pictures. Be sure to check out the other partcipants in the edition of Brenda's Photo Challenge and thanks to Shannon for a fun theme.
Oh, and I could not decide on only 3 pictures for this theme. I think you'll understand why later.
The first 2 pictures were some I took this summer when I took a walk at a little park near my office. I posted some of the other pictures from that day a while back. I really enjoyed that day and took some very nice scenery pictures.
Oh, and I could not decide on only 3 pictures for this theme. I think you'll understand why later.
The first 2 pictures were some I took this summer when I took a walk at a little park near my office. I posted some of the other pictures from that day a while back. I really enjoyed that day and took some very nice scenery pictures.


These next ones are just a few of the model airplanes that my son made and has displayed hanging from his ceiling. He put about 8 planes in different positions all around his room a couple years ago. He hopes to combine his love of airplanes/helicopters with his medical interest and hopes to someday be an RN working on a care flight helicopter.
12 comments:
I love the chicken wings best, but all your choices are great!
Have a nice weekend!
Super wings! The wild winged critters are great and the human consumption wings, but my favorites are the model planes and copter wings. I bet he had so much fun with those.
Hahahahaha, you got me on the chicken wings! You did good!
Great Photos Sweetie!! Well done! You should be so Proud of your son! hughugs
great photos karen! you did a fantastic job on the challenge! hope all is still great with school
LOL love the chicken wings of course and your egret shot is beautiful!
I liked your photos, but the chicken wings made me crack up! Nice job!
LOL! You bowled me with the nibble type wings piccie!!
What your son had in his room is what my little guy wants to do!!
Must be a boy thing??
Great interpretation of the theme
Your son is very talented; I hope he realizes all of his dreams! Love ALL your pics and hope you have a great time at the wedding along with safe travel. :)
What an eclectic assortment of pictures to represent "wings with things"...good job! Funny...I just talked my daughter OUT of an EMT position on a helicopter..too many crashes recently! Loved all of your photos and appreciate the time you took to share them because I know how busy you've been lately! Hope you enjoyed the wedding you attended!
Those chicken wings sound great. Great photos.
Sharon
Love your pictures. I have some pictures of a helicopter too that I did not even think to post. Great idea!
Post a Comment