Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My blog break

Some of you have commented on where I am lately.

Tomorrow is a major tax deadline and I've had several school assignments due in the last few days. So I've been really pushing at work and school. I've been keeping up with most of you and have left a few comments, but haven't had time to be creative enough to post anything worth reading.

Class tonight, deadline tomorrow and then my world changes focus for a little while. I get to catch up on housework and other things that are behind.

See you soon.

5 comments:

Sally said...

When you catch up on your housework, will you come do mine? :)

You're a busy lady! *HUGS*

Brenda said...

Wow! Are you getting time to even breath and sleep? Don't forget to take care of yourself!

The Hallman Tribe said...

i understand!!!! i too just went through a small blog break. hope things calm down for ya soon!!!!!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

don't worry we will all be waiting for you when you are back...
Try ad take 5 and exhale alittle during your busy days:)

Unknown said...

Things get busy sometimes. Take care of yourself and you'll feel good when it is all done.