Friday, October 31, 2008

Photo Challenge--Emotions

This week's Brenda's Photo Challenge hosted by the lovely Cindra of Knits & Pics was very challenging for me. My mind mostly came up blank or with thoughts of pictures I could not take. So I've ended up sorting through some old pictures on my computer. I found a bunch that would fit the category. I have decided to post pictures that I did not even take--but they fit the category. These are some of my favorite pics from my son's wedding day a couple years ago. Hope you enjoy them.
The bride and bridesmaids arrived at the church. So much excitement!!
Just after the kiss!She had just smashed the cake in his face!!Saying good-bye to her maid of honor and life long best friend.

So there are some "emotional" pictures.

14 comments:

Karen said...

I love these pictures! I'll have to look back through some of mine to see if I have any "emotion" photos.

Brenda said...

Ahhh those are great! Their joy just shines. I love photos like that, they just seem to sparkle.

Sharon said...

What a great series of photos. Weddings are full of emotion.

Sharon

Maria said...

Beautiful pictures! Weddings are wonderful! I always have to cry when I see photos like these:O)!

Donna said...

What Sweet photos!!! I Love "the kiss"....Great!!hughgus

Unknown said...

These are perfect! My son was married this summer, and I chose photos from that event as well. Weddings are an emotional event from start to finish.

Unknown said...

I just love photos of weddings. Their faces are always filled with joy and anticipation! Great photos!

Cindra said...

Weddings are perfect examples of a huge range of emotions. You always have the "love" and "sadness" but many times it brings out other emotions, too. It is a time of high emotions. Absolutely perfect and the bride is just beautiful!

Debra Kaye said...

Karen,

They are lovely pictures. Happy Saturday to you, my sweet friend.

Donna said...

Lovely!

Tabitha said...

These are such great photos!
love and hugs XXXX

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pictures from a very special day.

Annie said...

well done, Karen...they certainly were "emotional"!

Annie

ps Thanks for your visit to my post

Sandi McBride said...

What a great post about a wonderful day!~
Lovely photos...
Sandi