Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photo Challenge--Yellow

It's time for Brenda's photo challenge again. Tabitha at Twinkle, Twinkle selected "Yellow" as our theme this month. Thanks for a fun challenge, Tabitha!! Click here to see who is participating this time. Now for my pictures---

I took one on my recent trip to San Antonio


Here are some yellow things I use at work on a very regular basis!


Here's my little yellow ducky!!


A yellow car in the parking lot at work.


Yellow flowers at Wal-Mart garden center.


12 comments:

Donna said...

Well done! That flower looks like the ones right along the Riverwalk! Beautiful place. Little rubber ducky, LOL. You crack me up!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful shots of those flowers. Never thought of my rubber duck. Good idea!

Cindra said...

What a hoot! Love the Yellow Rubber ducky.. now I have that song running through my head.

Brenda said...

Ha! "The fever's got my rubber ducky,,," That's the second rubber ducky I've seen today, must be cause it's yellow. Love the photos!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh those flowers are already got my hayfever going!! LOL!!
Your pic's are really good...
Rubber duckies are still so cute and been around forever

Unknown said...

Great yellow shots Karen. I love the rubber duck and the flowers are so pretty. Lots of fun.

Nita Jo said...

I can identify with the office supplies and the rubber ducky! Great job!

Nita Jo

Maria said...

First of all: your panter is sooo cute! I loved the picture best where he looks out of the box!
Isn't it funny to look for yellow things for two weeks? You found many of them and I love best the last one!
Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, Yeah I see we do think alike...lol...love your duckie too ;)
Thanks for stopping by my Blog!
Have a wonderful Sunday, Jannet

Karen said...

Love all your yellow flowers! I forgot we still have a yellow ducky too!

flmom said...

Is that first one a shrimp plant? Love the ducky picture - my little one is crazy about his bath duckies. :o)

Donna said...

Wonderful pictures sweetie!! How come I missed you???hughugs