Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful for things that start with A

First things first---

I'm so glad to have met Donna at Cottage Days & Journeys. We met through Brenda's Photo challenge back during the summer. She is a great blog buddy now and is celebrating her 100th post with a give-a-way. She has a couple of great prizes. So go visit with her for a spell. She'll brighten your day and that's for sure.

And now for my very first Thankful Thursday Alphabet post!

I am thankful for things that start with A!!

Accounting clients--I'm thankful for all my accounting clients. I know I post about how much I love my job a lot, but it is sooooo wonderful to be able to love your job. I am thankful for the relationships I have with many of my clients. It is nice to be able to call many of them friends as well as clients. I'm also grateful for them because without clients I wouldn't have a job at all and then I couldn't pay my bills. LOL

Allies--I just had to find a way to be thankful for by blog buddies and friends on my first thankful Thursday alphabet post. So I decided to call you allies. Allies are on the same side and have a common cause. You know that is what we are out here in blog world. So thank you for being my ally.

Abilities--I'm thankful for the abilities that God has gifted me with. I can't do EVERYTHING, but I'm glad there are some things that God gave me the ability to do. I'm grateful that He has given each one of you unique abilities as well.

Attitudes--Actually I'm thankful for positive attitudes! I enjoy reading so many of your blogs which inspire me to constantly watch my own attitude. Keep it positive!!

A's--I'm grateful for the A's I made in my summer classes and hope to make more A's in my college work.

Alphabet--I'm thankful that we have letters to combine into words. Without our alphabet we couldn't blog and I would not have met so many of my wonderful blog friends.

Have a great day, everyone!!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Wonderful alphabet exercise. We all have so much to be thankful for.

Donna said...

Aaawwww, thank you for the plug! I try to keep my blog light-hearted with a bit of inspiration, to it is good to know how much my work is appreciated! I am so grateful to have met you through the photo challenges, and I always look forward to seeing your posts to boost my spirits!

What a lovely alphabet exercise! ***applause***

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I know we met through Brenda's photo challenge to and I'm so glad we did. Great thankful A list!

Kathy C. said...

Oh, that's a cute idea. :) All wonderful things to be thankful for. :)

Donna said...

Fun alphabet challenge! Good answers!hugugs

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Cute post idea....
A I am thankfull for is "A" cuppa in peace!!...lol!!
I too soooo love DONNA she is the best ain't she?

Kristi said...

Hey Karen. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. You are welcome to visit anytime! I have been a substitute teacher for the last 7 years. I taught school for a year and realized that God was calling me to go back to school and finish what He started in me so many years ago. I'm an English major and I plan to teach in high school. How cool that we are both in school. My Daddy is a CPA, although he is a full time pastor now. Blessings to you!