When it was time to take the tree down and store it for another year, Little Bit was there expressing her displeasure at this horrible injustice. How could we provide such a wonderful inside playground and then in such a short time remove it. I just love these last 2 pictures of Little Bit enjoying the tree as long as possible.
Strangely enough, she has never climbed our Christmas tree again.
4 comments:
Such a sweet post! It reminds me of the year our oldest daughter was 11 months old and we had a new kitten. For weeks one or the other was climbing our Christmas tree. Finally they broke all of the ornaments and I bought a 4 ft artificial tree and put it on a tabletop to keep them out of it.
Adorable photos!! As you know, I'm not at all a cat fan since I am so highly allergic. But yours is adorable.
We just decided the other day that we are going to get a puppy. Our dog is 10 years old, and we've heard that puppies can add years to the lives of older dogs. Plus, we figure having another dog will help us when our older dog dies. So anyhow, just in time for Christmas we will have a little beagle puppy. I wonder how she will act around the Christmas tree? My current beagle could care less about the tree, but you better believe if there is any food related item in the wrappings under the tree, she will sniff them out and chew them open. She has done it often enough that we now know better.
Anyhow, the pictures are SO cute.
.
Blessings,
Patti
Those are the cutest photos and I love your banner too. My little kitty mainly just drinks the water from the tree stand now, she's beyond the days of climbing in the trees. I love her eyes, too cute.
Hahahahaaa....I Love this!!!hughugs
Post a Comment