Monday, November 10, 2008

More Arkansas Trip pics

Last Thursday morning we headed to Mt Magazine State Park on Hwy 309. Here are some pictures along the way.







8 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Karen,

I always love pics that show mountains and different colors of leaves because we just don't get those seasons here in Fla .. so thank you for posting those! They are just beautiful!

Hope your trip was refreshing and you had a blessed time!

The Hallman Tribe said...

I love the photos. The colors in the trees are beautiful. I have only driven threw Arkansas on my way to visit family in Texas. Maybe someday my hubby and I will actually stay and do some sight seeing there! Have a great Veterans Day!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful views Karen. Love the highway even, not some four lane interstate.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hello my friend. I had to throw an award your way. Come and get it.
Hugs.
Kim

Donna said...

Geez! How Beautiful!! I'm Envious!!! Sweet night to you!!hughugs

Donna said...

Lovely! I bet that drive did a lot to clear out the cobwebs in your head! It's always good to see world's beauty to help recalibrate life's priorities!

Janice said...

Hello Karen,
I'm excited to start blogging! You took some really nice photos of your trip. Thanks for inspriring me to do this. I hope to take part in ya'lls photo challenge sometime. I don't know if I'll have any photos for this week though.

Love, Janice

Sybil said...

What great pictures! The colors of the leaves are always so pretty when they are changing colors!