So today my husband had a set back. He stopped breathing and then his heart stopped for about 20 minutes this morning. So they put the ventilator back in and put him back into ICU. He is doing much better tonight and they will be taking him off the ventilator in the morning. It was a very scary morning. But God is good and I can see His hands in all the events of the week. Although he couldn't talk because of all the tubes, on our last 2 visits for the day, you could see the sparkles in his eyes and knew it was him behind the eyes. He was giving hand signals, etc.
So I came home for a few hours of solid sleep.
1 day ago
8 comments:
Praise the Lord for He is so good!!
Isaiah 25:1
O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Isaiah 12:5
Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.
Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
How scary for the two of you. I am sorry he had a set back, and will praying tonight for his speedy recovery.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Bless you.
britt
Oh My Goodness!
But Yes you are right it is not in our strength but in HIS!
All the best for a steady recovery.
Girl we will be holding you up in prayer as you go through this! I hope he stays on the upswing from here on out.
Hugs.
Kim
Oh, hon! I'm still praying! He's a fighter and doesn't want you to worry. You get some needed rest and he'll be on the mend before you know it! You have a praying brigade going for you guys! We love you!
Hi, Karen,
My mom is keeping me updated, and I just want you to know you guys are on our minds and in our hearts. Let us know if we can help you in any way!
Liah
My prayers are with you all continually! I know you have so many people praying. I pray for God's health and strength and rest and healing for you all.
Karen,
I haven't been on the computer much in the past couple of days, so I haven't visited your blog. I'm sorry I didn't know about your husband earlier, but I will begin praying for him now.
May the Lord restore him quickly to radiant good health.
Blessings,
Patti
Post a Comment