Thursday, December 4, 2008

Prayers Please

My husband has not felt well for quite a while and even had a hospital stay a couple months ago where they checked him for heart and a few other things. He had continued to have shortness of breath and chest pain with minimal exertion. So he went to a cardiologist yesterday. He had an Angiogram today to look for blockages. They found major blockages including 95% blockage in the main artery to the back of the heart. So he is having Bypass surgery tomorrow. They expect 4 to 5 bypasses.

I have lots of support from family, friends, church, co-workers, etc. But you can't have too many prayers for this major of a deal.

Thanks a bunch for the prayers and support I know I will get from my blog friends.

Karen

11 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

My Grandfather has had 5 triple bypasses and a Pace maker and a defibilator..
It is so stressful for all involved,My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Karen said...

My prayers are with you

~hon~ said...

I admire your faith. I will be praying for you and your family.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

Sally said...

Praying hard for your husband, and all of you. May God guide the doctors for a successful surgery, Karen. ((HUGS))

Brenda said...

Of course you're in my prayers Miz Karen! I pray that the surgery goes well and he'll be back home with you soon!

Donna said...

I am praying mightily for him! God bless you both to give you strength!

If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

I declare complete healing and deliverance be upon your husband today. In the powerful Name of our Lord Jesus. Amen!

Janice said...

Karen, I've been thinking about ya'll today. Mom called me yesterday and told me about the surgery. Hope everything is going better now. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Love, Janice

The Hallman Tribe said...

Hopefully this finds you all well. I haven't been on in a few weeks. I will be praying for you and your hubby!!!!!!

My dad has had many by pass surgeries. I know how scary this can be. My prayers are with you both.

TT3 said...

Hi Karen .. just heard about Garry and want you to know I am praying for you both. Your faith in God is a mighty weapon and it's strong. Hang on to Him Karen, He knows where He's taking you. I love you, Diane Gorham

Debra Kaye said...

Karen,

I just saw this ..

I'm so sorry that I did not know sooner...I'm going to get all caught up on reading you blog and then comment.......