Some have asked about my husband. You can read my posts from around Dec 4-20 for some background info.
Currently he is in a rehab program as an outpatient. This rehab is for brain injuries and is customized to the specific patient's needs. He is mostly working on speech. They have also identified some minor problems in organization, visual and motor processing times, and memory. Perhaps a few other things too. One program they have tests and prepares brain injury patients for driving readiness from a response time, neurological level. He has not passed this hurdle yet and we both are getting anxious for him to be able to drive again. He has one more week of full time therapy which is 5 days a week from 9:00 to 3:30. They provide transportation. After that he expects to have 2 or 3 weeks at 2 or 3 days per week.
He continues to experience some pain from the surgery as expected and gets tired easily. Again, that is just a part of surgery recovery.
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.
4 days ago
9 comments:
I will continue to pray for hubby and for you!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday. ((HUG))
Sounds like both of you are working hard to get him well again. I hope your week is a great one!
Very frustrating for him I imagine but sounds like he is making progress and in good spirits,All the best with the journey.
I am praying hard for both of you. It certainly is a test of your faith and determination. You WILL get through this! {{{{hugs}}}} for all the progress along the way!
Karen,
This is good news! I pray all goes well. I know it must seem like a long process.
Blessings and hugs to you both!
continuing to pray for you Karen...
have just tagged you on my blog...
Annie
ps I am sure the next 6 months will show amazing advances in his recovery!
Still praying for you and hubby sweetie! Hang in there!hughugs
Hope that your Husband is much better soon,
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXXX
I will continue to pray for your family. Therapy is hard but I've seen how good it works.
Post a Comment