Sam, Mr. Snappy, and I decided to go outside and look for the beauty in the ice storm. This is what we found.
Sam always walks with his nose to the ground, but his ears were perked up while he investigated his first ice storm.
Oh, Mr Snappy is the name I just now gave to my camera.
Y'all have a great day now!!
Y'all have a great day now!!
10 comments:
My mom works in Dallas, and she called to tell me about the bad weather. All the photos look beautiful, and let me just say:
Your new baby is adorable. He has to be one of the cutest things I've seen today, lol. I wont tell my Gabby Girl.....she would be jealous. lol
Enjoy your time off due to the weather.
Oh No another blog showing lovely cool fresh crisp weather.
It looks so nice...I love cold weather.
And as we are in the midst of a record breaking heatwave those pictures are so nice.
We have had 40-44(100-104??) degrees for days on end with nights about 30 and 31...ugh!
Enjoy your visit from Frosty
Fortunately we dodged the worst of the ice getting mostly heavy rain and then a little sleet during the night. We've had a few icicles hang around all day though. I'm ready for the sunshine they promised would came today, but never showed up.
It is amazing to me that even in ice storms you can find beauty...but it IS there. Blessings to you today, my friend.
Your ice photos are beautiful! We missed the worst of the storm; thankfully our temps stayed just above freezing until most of the front came through. Northern and NE Arkansas, however, will be without electricity for many days.
I love all the ice pictures, but sure am glad I'm not in the middle of it! Sam is adorable! Our hound loves the snow...she'll dive right in and roll around in it until we holler at her. Kids and dogs, they just make life that much sweeter!
Stay warm!
Wow...lovely ice photos! Good on you Karen...
love the cute little dog...
Annie
ps We have half of Australia experiencing the worst heatwave for 150 years...luckily I escaped, but have family there having to cope with it! Temps above 40 for the third day! Tinder dry and high winds...prayers required for safety down there!!
Beautiful and so is your blog header! I must admit I sometimes have a bad attitude about snow and ice but there is beauty in them too.
Hi friend! I'm so glad we were able to reconnect this afternoon - even if only briefly. I love your photos. They are wonderful.
Enjoyed your ice photos. I got out and shot a couple but by then it was starting to melt. What a difference a few days make, huh?
I'm enjoying the sunshine though. Hope everything is going good out your way!
Post a Comment