I don't know why but I've always liked looking at trees. I find them fascinating. I like taking pictures of trees too. Here are some of my favorite tree pictures.
It's funny, even today I'll look at a tree and say, "Oh, that would make a good climbing tree." LoL.I guess one never truly grows up. I love your pictures and I thought the first one and the last one would make good climbers LOL. Hugs. Kim
I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
5 comments:
It's funny, even today I'll look at a tree and say, "Oh, that would make a good climbing tree." LoL.I guess one never truly grows up.
I love your pictures and I thought the first one and the last one would make good climbers LOL.
Hugs.
Kim
Love all of your tree pictures. Hope you have a good Friday and weekend too!
I love trees too and those are some glorious ones to be sure!
I enjoyed your pictures and wish you a good Friday too!
Love 'em! I love to take pictures of trees too, particularly those with character!
Post a Comment