Monday, April 13, 2009

Prayers Please

I just got a phone call that my brother died suddenly early this morning. Many of you know Butterfly Gardener. My brother is her dad. So pray for her and the rest of the family.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I am So sorry! Of course you and your family will be in our prayers. God Bless.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my dear friend. I am so sorry. I will be praying for you all!
BIG Hugs!!

Sally said...

Oh, I am so very very sorry. I will pray for all of you. Take care. Love and hugs.

Karen said...

Oh, Karen, I am so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Donna said...

OMGoodness!!! Sending love and prayers to you all!!!hughugs

Donna said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for the family in the days ahead. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh goodness...
What awful and tragic news...
Of course our prayers and thoughts will be with you all...

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for your family. Take care.

Pam said...

I am soooo very sorry to stumble over here and learn of your terrible news. I feel very bad for you and your family. I hope love eases your grief.