Sunday, May 24, 2009

Heading Home

I've had a wonderful trip and have more pictures to share, but today is travel back home day. My travel time is longer this direction because I do not have a direct flight. So all in all most of my day will be spent in travel.

9 comments:

Donna said...

It will be a long day, and the time change is tough too. Hope you have a safe trip and get to rest up when you get home!

Annie said...

Hey, Karen..looks like you have had a great time!

Have posted some comments on whether you would like to host the next Brenda Photo Challenge...pick a date and a theme and let us know as soon as possible...Donna or me.

Thanks, Annie

Sally said...

Have a safe trip. God bless!! Looking forward to more pictures. :)

Sandi McBride said...

Travel safely dear friend! Then rest a bit before you take "pen in hand" and tell us all!
hugs
Sandi

Karen said...

I loved sharing in your trip and the beautiful views! How exciting! Have a good trip.

Donna said...

Get some rest sweetie! Hope your trip was a good one!!hughugs

Brenda said...

I hope you made it home ok!

kim said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog.

I just love flowers. The scent of it is like a morning breeze that's so sweet for me.

God bless you more.

The Hallman Tribe said...

oooohhhh i can't wait to see your photos and read about them.

safe trip home