Hello from Washington!!
I just have a minute, but wanted to post a few pics from yesterday's adventures. I had an absolutely FABULOUS day. Soon after arriving in Seattle, God gave me a whisper that HE was taking care of me and that I should not worry, but enjoy every minute of my trip. So I did!!
I just have a minute, but wanted to post a few pics from yesterday's adventures. I had an absolutely FABULOUS day. Soon after arriving in Seattle, God gave me a whisper that HE was taking care of me and that I should not worry, but enjoy every minute of my trip. So I did!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness~absolute beauty!! I'm so glad you had a day to explore. Enjoy!! ((hugs))
I'm so happy to see these pictures! They're beautiful. I pray that this is a wonderful, refreshing trip for you. Have a fun adventure!
Looks like you are having a great time and enjoying some beautiful scenery! Enjoy your trip, even though you have to work some!
Beautiful! Glad that you are relaxing and having FUN!
What LOVELY ocean views. I came to check out doorways and stayed to check out your BEAUTIFUL scenery too.
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment