We use Alltel (which is now owned by Verizon I think,,,or one of those others) but only use them because they have the coverage area and none of the others have much in this part of the state.
We've had Verizon for about several years now. Haven't had any problems and coverage throughout the countryside is excellent. We used to have U.S. Cellular and that was back in the day that they did not offer a nationwide calling plan. That's why we switched.
I have Tracfone prepaid service right now. I dont use a cell phone that much, but I think I am fixing to get Daddy's phone (with a different #). They had just signed a 2 year Alltel contract and got new phones. I will be able to talk to Mom more without it costing either one of us because of free mobile to mobile.
AT&T here, Karen. It was the best plan available, and best coverage. Also my brother has worked for them for 35 years, and I'd feel like a traitor if I used someone else. :)
I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
5 comments:
We use Alltel (which is now owned by Verizon I think,,,or one of those others) but only use them because they have the coverage area and none of the others have much in this part of the state.
We've had Verizon for about several years now. Haven't had any problems and coverage throughout the countryside is excellent. We used to have U.S. Cellular and that was back in the day that they did not offer a nationwide calling plan. That's why we switched.
I have Tracfone prepaid service right now. I dont use a cell phone that much, but I think I am fixing to get Daddy's phone (with a different #). They had just signed a 2 year Alltel contract and got new phones. I will be able to talk to Mom more without it costing either one of us because of free mobile to mobile.
AT&T here, Karen. It was the best plan available, and best coverage. Also my brother has worked for them for 35 years, and I'd feel like a traitor if I used someone else. :)
Verizon! They seem to own all the towers that the Other vendors use! Good coverage in our area.
Post a Comment