I've not had any school classes for the last 3 weeks. Work has been reasonable; no overtime and even took a few vacation days. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I have slept later than normal, took my Seattle trip, caught up on some household chores, read a couple of books for pleasure not because a teacher said I had to read them, spent more time on the internet with blogger and facebook, and simply relaxed a bit. It has been wonderful.
BUT summer school starts tomorrow. I have signed up for 2 classes for each summer session on top of full time work. I must switch gears and get focused again. So we shall see if I can change my gears back into high gear after these weeks of coasting along.
5 days ago
8 comments:
Well, you are just wearin' me out. hahahaha
Seriously, you're one smart lady!! :)
Don't grind those gears when you shift! You sure stay busy!
You'll be surprised how eagerly you'll look forward to new things after this wonderful rest! It'll be like a journey of a different sort and you'll do just fine!
Sandi
You can do it! Don't forget to have fun while your shifting into high.
Today feels like the day to start back to work for me too! Good luck with your classes. I know you'll do great!
So glad you enjoyed your time off!! You're going to be BUSY!!hughugs
Enjoy summer school...it's nice to get those units out of the way...glad you had a little time off to gather your bearings before diving in again! Good luck!
So glad you enjoyed your little break and got to do some exciting things.
Good luck with your classes!
Post a Comment