My final birdie is leaving the nest tomorrow. My middle son, Stephen and his girlfriend bought a new house. They had the final closing today and got their keys. They were installing blinds tonight and he is moving in tomorrow. She will stay at her parents or at college until they get married next June. But it is really neat that they have taken such a major step. I'm very proud of their maturity and how they have handled everything about this purchase.
1 day ago
5 comments:
Wow! That is so exciting for them and a bit sad for you. I also admire their maturity and step of faith in buying a house.
Blessings to you sweet friend.
Kim
What a huge, wonderful, step for them! They'll be filling your nest right back up some day.
They must be so happy and you must be so proud!
Sandi
Awwww, I know you're sad, but yes they are very smart young people. You have every reason to be proud, and they look so, so happy. My best wishes to them! :)
Congratulations to the new homeowners!
Post a Comment