Karen, thanks for your visit. It has been good to visit you also and catch up..love these flowers...and also the pumpkins below. I knew that pumpkins were closely associated with halloween, but had no idea in what such a big way they are! Sorry to hear about your Uncle...I also had an Aunty pass away recently...my sisters decided to come visit for the funeral, so it has been quite busy here lately also!
Here in South Carolina we had a freeze last night...I'm devastated because my roses are now officially gone...but at least I can enjoy your lovely photos! Sandi
I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
5 comments:
Karen, thanks for your visit. It has been good to visit you also and catch up..love these flowers...and also the pumpkins below. I knew that pumpkins were closely associated with halloween, but had no idea in what such a big way they are!
Sorry to hear about your Uncle...I also had an Aunty pass away recently...my sisters decided to come visit for the funeral, so it has been quite busy here lately also!
Here in South Carolina we had a freeze last night...I'm devastated because my roses are now officially gone...but at least I can enjoy your lovely photos!
Sandi
YES! :) I wanna go now!!! ;) I recognize almost all those flowers excetp for the red almost fuzzy spikes...what are they? :)
How pretty! It's amazing that you still have so many flowers blooming there! It's c-c-cold here in east TN!
What gorgeous pictures....Loved them all....your blog is a blessing...
Post a Comment