Only 23 more days until Thanksgiving!! Oh that I could learn to focus on Thanksgiving EVERY day.
"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." I Thess 1:18
So today I'm thankful for some D words---------
Daughter-in law and future daughter-in law
Daddy
Doggies
Del Laptop
But today I'm thankful for a specific Doctor--Dr. Khan, a cardiologist.
1 day ago
3 comments:
Karen, I just know that the problems will be resolved. Having under gone the same, triple bypass, in 2002, mine was successful. I have heard so many good things about the stints that I'm sure he'll be fine now! Our prayers for him are insured!
Sandi
Thank God that they figured out what the problem was! I am so sorry that he had to have surgery again and go thru more rehabilitation. I will be praying for his quick recovery!
I will certainly pray for your husband, Karen, and for you! ((hugs))
Post a Comment