Saturday, November 14, 2009

Only 12 more Days until Thanksgiving!

And the letter N words to be thankful for:

Nieces

Nephews

Nurses

Newborns

Never-ending Love of Christ

Newness of each New day

Nancy, my sil


Do you have your Thanksgiving Holiday all planned yet? My DIL and I look forward to Black Friday. It's our favorite thing to do together. It's become tradition now. We have a great time being crazy together in the mob of shoppers.

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

You're kidding right? 12 days til Thanksgiving? OMG! I have to start baking...right now!!! There is candy to be made, fudge and divinity...there is cornbread to be made and collards to be looked...where has this month gone???
hugs
Sandi

Sally said...

We'll be having a very low key Thanksgiving this year, but still, we have an awful lot to be thankful for.

Last year was the first time I shopped on Black Friday, and I LOVED it!! :)