Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December is here!!

What happened to this last year? God has sustained us through a very difficult year. You know how there are those defining days in your life...those really big events...marriage, death of loved ones, birth of kids or grands, significant surgeries, change in careers, buying houses, blah, blah!

Well, we've had a few of those this last year! One of the really big ones has an anniversary coming up within days---Hubby's heart bypass surgery was 1 year ago this coming Saturday.

Those kind of dates cause you to look back and say, "Wow, it's been a year!"

Let me just say, I'm ready for this year to be over! I'm so very thankful for God's sustaining, ever constant presence throughout.

I am anxious to dig into the Christmas spirit, but I have another 12 days of school with several more tests, papers, etc to complete before I can get too much into Christmas activities.

No comments: