1 day ago
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Celebrating Tax Day in Style
Our accounting firm has a tradition of completing all of our tax deadline work before we leave the office on April 14th. That leaves the 15th for a time of celebration including a nice lunch out. We had a great tax season this year, so to make this year's celebration just a little more special, we rode to lunch in this......


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great celebration! Hey, can you recommend a tax accountant for us in Knoxville? We need one to file an amended return after our house is finished!
That is so neat!! Did it have a bar? :-)
Oh Wow!!! That's so Cool!
I Also think I'm in the wrong business!!Hahaaa
night sweetie!
hughugs
That is so cool my friend. Now that IS a way to celebrate. I know you had fun!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kim
Post a Comment