This flower reached out to me and spoke.....

It looked like I felt---all strung out!

Weary
Worn
Stained
Then later on as I continued my walk through the garden--I found this.

More strung out flowers--but in a group and looking up!

Wide open
Pure white
and then there were bunches of "strung outs"

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. Psalm 5:3
Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Micah 7:7
4 comments:
Love the expressions you gave these flowers! So creative. Happy holiday weekend to you.
What unusual flowers! Thank you for this lovely post!
Wow...Strange flower indeed.
I think I may be a strung out flower though the one still with head up and getting on with it.
Life is busy at the mement and whilst I don't do "slow' well i don't cope with busy either:)
Oh that is so cool and I love the words you shared with your pictures. After 3 wonderful photo shoots and a sick child this week, I am a little worn out myself. I love the visual of the worn out looking flowers looking up. Thank you for sharing this today.
Post a Comment