Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Little Pumpkin!

We heard that Petsmart had pet costumes on sale.  So for the first time in my life I bought a costume for a DOG!  But isn't he cute?!! 
He was so cooperative about the whole thing too!


Since he had such a cute costume, we took him to our church's Harvest Fest.  He's such a good doggie!  He enjoyed the sights and attention from the kiddos!

His favorite game was the cake walk.  He did pretty good at it too.  He won 3 times!
So here's a video of one time he played and didn't win.  Such a good sport!
 

So do you dress your pets up for special occasions?

5 comments:

Sally said...

Awww, your little pumpkin is really cute, and a good sport. :)

I don't have a dog unless u count Hopper Henry the weiner dog of my daughter's who ends up here a lot!!

Kristi said...

Oh, I love it! My girls use to put doll clothes on our dogs, but we don't really dress them up unless they are dorothy and toto. How fun!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

The scripture at the top of your blog, touched my heart so much..Crying...Just need to feel God today all around me....Thank you...love Nita

Donna said...

He sure is cute! The only thing I could ever get my dog to wear was a bandana.

Donna said...

How CUTE!!!! Loving this! Did he get lots of treats??Hahaaa
hughugs