I ran away from home this afternoon;
I ran to my secret hide-away!
Shhhhh...don't tell
Needed to hear from God....
Wanna know what He told me?
| The tulips are coming soon! |
| Gonna be pretty before long.... |
| Out with the old and in with the new....almost time. |
| Little buds are getting ready.... |
| They want to show off their blooms |
| Ahhhh, Cherry Blossoms! |
| Bet I have lots of roses someday soon.... |
I just can't wait any longer....I got to show my stuff!
ANTICIPATION
wait anxiously
EXPECTATIONS
a deep longing
HOPE
Romans 8:18-21 (The Message)
That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times. The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next. Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.
Our discussion included the ultimate anticipation---HEAVEN as well as short-term goals such as finishing my masters degree and getting my CPA license. We talked about the importance of always having something to look forward to...it keeps us moving!
Can't wait for Dallas Blooms coming March 5!
6 comments:
OH boy! You are going to have a beautiful variety of flowers. How fun. I can't wait to see them full bloom!!
Have a great day my friend.
Kim
Kim,
These are from the Dallas Arboretum, not my own personal garden. It is about a 30 minute drive from my house and I go there every few weeks for quiet reflection & spiritual renewal.
I love "the message" Karen, and you are so in my thoughts in working so hard to get your degree!
Beautiful photo's, spring is around the corner! YAY!!
How true it is about always having something to look forward to! I am practicing my patience (LOL) and greatly looking forward to spring in our area! It looks like it has already arrived for you!
Oh Mannnnn!!Hahaaa....Gorgeous!
I can't wait for the blossoms and blooming that's about to take place!!
Happy Monday!
hughugs
Karen, thanks for your visit to my blog post today. It has been lovely to hop over here and catch up with you. That dear little grandson looks very precious, and content.
Always good to retreat and talk to God. He sometimes wakes me in the night to chat too. Always good to be in anticipation...(see mine below).
Snow...amazing that you had so much. I know my daughter is a little tired of so much snow this year, and she is in NYC. am hoping for a teeny tiny bit leftover when I arrive in a couple of weeks there, for the arrival of their new baby (number two for them, number 9 grandchild for me). How lucky I am.
Lovely to see some signs of Spring. Can't be too long now.
Post a Comment