I think I momentarily lost sanity when I took a picture of my Social Security Card, Driver's license, and credit cards as being important numbers. I tried covering up part of each number. But in the end decided that was not a wise move and could get me in lots of trouble. So that picture didn't make it to my top three.
So here goes:
Picture #1 represents our medical numbers.

Picture # 2 are fun numbers. I found many games and activities that use numbers in some fashion. But I liked this shot the best.
Picture #3 is God's Numbers. Although this book is not often listed as a favorite book of the Bible, I find it interesting that God included it as a part of Holy Scripture. It was important to Him to tell us of the specifics of how many people were in each family group. He includes the numbers in many places throughout scripture giving details of ages and many other numerical information.
26 comments:
Very good, Ms. Karen!! You did a lot of thinking on this!!
Would you believe I actually took a photo shot of the 'book of Numbers', but it didn't come out nearly as well as yours did!!!! Great minds think alike!! hahahaha
Thanks for hosting this fun challenge, and have a wonderful day!!
Great pictures and "numbers" thoughts. This has been a very interesting challenge! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Thanks for coming up with this one - I've REALLY had a wonderful time thinking on my choices and I know I'll have a wonderful time enjoying everyone else's.
:)
Kari
Wonderful Numbers pictures!! SScard? DL#?...Hahaha...You made a Wise decision!!! And These photos are Proof!!! Well done!hughugs
I love them! The pool balls are beautiful and the Bible! How wonderfully creative your mind is!
Great job! Fantastic idea to use the book from the Bible. I would never have thought of it. Mine is up and I'll stop back by later and see what everyone else has done!
I love your choices! I should have thought of Bible verses... It took me a bit to get going this first time, but what fun! My photos are up! I'm going to go take a look at everyone else's now.
NitaJo
Aha...very original Karen...good on you...love the billaird balls..and of course the Book of Numbers..very clever!
I am honored that I am on your sidebar..thank you for thinking of me and visiting me often...!
In NYC while visiting, it is a little hard to have the time to be visiting other blogs a lot, and when I get home I will have to upgrade my system so I have a larger megabyte limit to be able to visit everyone I have met recently!
The photo challenge is fun isn't it? And it has kept me out of mischief!!
Annie
wonderful photos, karen....and love the billiard balls also...very colorful! i told joni, that i also thought of Numbers, but didn't post it.....! :)
thanks for the challenge, karen...i know there are numbers everywhere....but this challenge had me more challenged trying to think of numbers a little differently....don't know why! :)
hugs,
kimberly
Oh Karen, why of course...the book of Numbers is the best!!!! Why couldn't I have thought of that? LOL I love the billard balls as well because it is so full of color. Very nice.
VERY NICE JOB. I love the pool balls. The color and the numbers just pop out. Thanks for this challenge it was a blast!
I liked your numbers very much...I've been to Kari's, who nagged me to get on with it...so mine are up, hope you'll come by...
Sandi
Excellent pictures. Everyone is coming up with so many great pictures of numbers!
Excellent photos. Great choices. I would have taken a picture of the numbers off the scale but I didn't want any one to be jealous lol. JUST KIDDING!
Blessings,
Kim
ha! great minds think alike...NUMBERS in the bible is my least favorite book, but very much necessary in connecting us to God's work in the past so I thought of it right away...your billiards shot is my favorite...very "numbery"...is that a word?...probably not...but it's a great representation! Thank you for hosting and selecting such a fun challenge!
have a beautiful day ~
wow you did SUPER with this one! the pool balls is a great photo! I think this came natural for you ..you are a number person!
The medical pictures are great! I would never have thought of that!!
It's my first challenge and it's been lots of fun, looking forward to the next one :D
Great number pictures! Love the pool balls.
Hi Karen,
Great photos! I didn't even think about cue balls but what a great idea! I did think of the book of Numbers and loved that idea. I also had a thought about a scale but I wanted it to read a good weight. LOL Good idea and it was lots of fun!
You came up with some very good ones Karen. Good call on holding back that one photo although they are very important numbers for us all.
I really liked the shot of the billiard balls..
Hope you are having a great weekend. Love Nita
What a beautiful post. I got a little choked up reading your header on your blog and then seeing that you used Numbers from the Bible. God shows himself in so many ways and he is using you to show himself to others. Thank you for that. Loved your post! Oh and thank you so much for my award it means a lot to me. Take care!
Oh these are most excellent!! My favorite is the Book of Numbers in the Bible.
Loved the billiard ball photo the most :-) the other photos were great too. Thanks for hosting the challenge - it really made me think.
I have put the next challenge up.
Sharon
OK, now I can write! I'm home now.I read your story about all of your cards to my mom and we laughed. We took the exact same photo it looks like for the book of Numbers. Pretty neat!
Really great pictures!!
I love the pool balls! That was really a great idea!!
Tegan
I love the pool picture!!
GREAT IDEAS YOU GOT THERE!!
Tegan
Post a Comment