Sunday, July 6, 2008

Paper to Proofreaders

I gave my paper to 3 people to proofread. These are all currently enrolled college students which have much more recent experience in formal paper writing and editing than I have. I'm so fortunate to have them help me. One of them has already given me some suggested changes, which I have made. Another one is supposed to bring it to me in the morning at work. The third person is dear sweet Joni of Morning Coffee. This is her "thing" and I'm honored that she offered to help me.

2 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Joni is a sweet person isn't she?
I just love her.
I hope you do well on your paper, in fact, I am positive you will.
Thank you for the comment you left today. Sending you love, Nita

Joni said...

ah shucks...that's what friends are for! I just hope your professor appreciates all of your hard work!

have a wonderful week!