Thursday, July 3, 2008

School

I got my 3rd test score tonight. I started out with a 97, then an 88, and now an 82. I REALLY want an A in this class. I've always made good grades and it makes me angry that I just can't seem to understand and remember this stuff!!!! We have a 6 to 10 page paper to write by Tuesday and I MUST do a really exceptional job on this and get a high grade on it. Then I have the last test on Thursday over the last 4 chapters. Some how I have to learn this stuff. I'm really stressed over this stupid class!!!!

BUT I'm going to clean my house and yard tomorrow and enjoy food and fireworks with friends at my house tomorrow night. Sure hope I have time to work on my paper some tomorrow and then I'll have ALL day Saturday to finish it up.

Everyone have a Happy 4th!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I have a feeling...You're going to do Great!!! Enjoy the weekend sweetie!!!hughugs

Karen said...

Happy 4th of July! Don't work too hard.
I'm sure you'll do great on your paper.

Joni said...

oh I do wish you luck in your class...there's nothing so frustrating as working diligently and then only receiving a less-than-expected grade...I would be more than happy to offer you my proofreading skills from an objective position if you would like...since that is my specialty...you could send your paper as an attachment to my email (I check it often) and then I could give you some feedback...

happy writing!
:)