sorry to hear about the rain, but you got some spectacular photos! I love the last one with the BIG SKY. Hopefully you got relax and enjoy each other for the weekend. Glad to see you made it back home safe and sound.
Okay Karen, I'm ready to hire you...we're in the midst of a drought, even Fay won't help us any...Just when we thought surely we would get a few inches of rain out of the old girl, she goes and makes a left hand turn! But the photos are great, what is that beautiful white flower? Sandi
Wow, I love that last photo - the sky looks almost unreal - beautiful. Um, from the looks of it, you weren't in Florida, but you must have passed through and brought us rain, LOL.
Beautiful photos ~ I know what you mean about rain making ~ it was the same when we were away ~ the rain came along with us ha ha !! love and hugs XXXXX
I am LOVED and ENGRAVED. Jesus loves me so much that He has permanent scars in His palms. I am a permanent etching in the heart and hands of my Lord Jesus Christ. God says that He loves me with an everlasting love and that He will not forget me. He says I am engraved on the palms of His hands.
I am an accounting professional who loves helping other people understand their financial information and taxes. Brought up in a family of 5 in East Texas, I learned the value of hard work and high moral standards. My husband and I have 3 adult sons, 2 daughters-in-law, and 4 grandchildren.
13 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful photos! I loved them all. Thank you for the comment you left me about John. I really appreciate your kindness. xoxo Nita
rain or shine, time off is a blessing...your pictures are beautiful!
whoa...i like the pictures...how i wish i could go there...
I love your photos. It's like being there. Thank you for sharing those.
Blessings to you.
Kim
Wonderful photos!
sorry to hear about the rain, but you got some spectacular photos! I love the last one with the BIG SKY. Hopefully you got relax and enjoy each other for the weekend. Glad to see you made it back home safe and sound.
I'm glad you made it back home safely and I can't wait to see more pictures. Just being in a completely new setting is so refreshing.
Lovely photos! Glad you had a nice trip (despite the sogginess, LOL)!
Loks like a wonderful trip. Great photos.
Okay Karen, I'm ready to hire you...we're in the midst of a drought, even Fay won't help us any...Just when we thought surely we would get a few inches of rain out of the old girl, she goes and makes a left hand turn! But the photos are great, what is that beautiful white flower?
Sandi
Wow, I love that last photo - the sky looks almost unreal - beautiful. Um, from the looks of it, you weren't in Florida, but you must have passed through and brought us rain, LOL.
The pictures are beautiful. You're an excellent photographer!! Glad you had a good time in spite of the weather!! ((HUGS))
Beautiful photos ~ I know what you mean about rain making ~ it was the same when we were away ~ the rain came along with us ha ha !!
love and hugs XXXXX
Post a Comment