Thursday, August 21, 2008

Women of Faith Conference

Tomorrow night and Saturday is the annual Women of Faith conference in Dallas. My sister is coming to my house to go with me. My niece in law (husband's niece) lives near here and is going too. We bought our tickets with a group from my Sunday School class and church. So it should be a lot of fun. I usually learn some things too. The speakers are all really neat ladies with wisdom and spiritual insight to share.

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, I know you'll have a splendid time! Learn all you can, and enjoy!! ((HUGS))

The Hallman Tribe said...

Just reading the name DALLAS, and I miss home already. Hope you Faith Conference goes great. I am sure it will! Enjoy

Brenda said...

Have a great time!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love the Women of Faith Conferences. I used to go years ago but haven't been able to go for awhile now. I hope you have a great time and come back with some great stuff to post.
Blessings my friend.

Pam said...

I know you will get a lot out of that conference! Be sure to post some notes about some of the speakers! That passed through here last year, I believe, and I wished I had gone to it!

Karen said...

Have a WONDERFUL TIME! I went 6 or so years in a row and when I missed last years I was determined to go this year. But, there's always NEXT year, right? It's always such a blessing. I'm glad you're going with your sister and neice. That's really neat. Keep us posted!