
FALL--Took this picture on a fall trip to Arkansas a few years back.
WINTER--Took this picture this last February outside my office after a snow/ice storm. Went to work and the trees were so sparkly, I just had to go outside with my camera and take some pictures!!

SPRING--These flowers come up in my yard in late February or early March and seem to be the very first sign of spring each year. I took this particular picture during a dark time in our family. We were facing some heavy challenges as a family and one day I noticed the beautiful flowers blooming when all else seemed dead. I often refer to that February as the "month I cried." At the time, I felt like God sent those flowers to give me hope that things would improve. This picture reminds me of God's presence and hope for brighter days no matter what the struggle of the day may be.
SUMMER--Our backyard garden!
Be sure to check out the other participants' pictures by going to the Brenda's Photo Challenge Blog.
I'll be around to see everyone's pictures later tonight. Have a great Saturday!!
Be sure to check out the other participants' pictures by going to the Brenda's Photo Challenge Blog.
I'll be around to see everyone's pictures later tonight. Have a great Saturday!!
17 comments:
Those are lovely photos. I love that God gives us these little gifts, as if to say "Hey, I'm still here". :)
Have a blessed day!
Glorious changing seasons photos Miz Karen! I love the waterfall best, it looks SO peaceful!
I really need to get on the ball again with the photo challenges. Your pictures are beautiful and perfect! Thank you for sharing.
As disasterous as they can be, I really do love the Texas ice storms. As your photo shows -- they are so beautiful. Great pictures, Karen!
VEry good capture of all four seasons!
Great photos ~ I love the dafodils ~ they are one of my favourite flowers ~ so bright and cheery!!
love and hugs XXXXX
Thanks you for your photos...flowers are like that aren't they..always something in the garden or street to cheer us up when we need it!
Annie
Great photos and I love what you wrote about the spring flowers. I need to look for more of God's work in the everyday. Thanks!
Ilove all your pictures but I am partial to the pretty waterfall!
I really enjoyed your pictures and the meaning behind them. I guess I'm kind of behind the times. I forgot about the photo challenge!
Hello You !
Very beautiful pictures for each season...
See You later.
Your pictures are beautiful! I love the winter picture best, it looks crisp and cold and shiny and bright!
Have a nice weekend, Karen!
All your photos are fabulous. I know those winter mornings when everything looks like the fairytale ice palace. The burst of bright, new color of spring, summer's lushness and the last burst of color of fall before it "falls" away. What a circle.
Your photos are all lovely but the daffodils sing to my heart. God so often sends us a sign at the darkest time. Five years after a wildfire that consumed all we had built up in 25 years I was very down, went out into my garden in the fog where my feet were lead downhill to the place we had had a lemon tree and lo and behold through the wet clover it was sprouting up again. It was a miracle it regrew true to form even though it was grafted and burnt to the ground.
God bless and keep you.
These are Lovely sweetie!! Well Done!!hughugs
What great pictures. I wish I had the time for a garden! And the pictures you took are just wonderful!
LOVE the pic you took in Arkansas it is beautiful! thanks for sharing
Post a Comment