Sunday, September 21, 2008

QUOTE

Someone made this statement to me in conversation recently, and I just can't get it out of my head.

"It all works out in the END, IF it ever ENDS!"

I just keep thinking about that and how true it is. Things do all eventually work out just fine. The problems are that so many issues in life just seem to keep building and building and not ENDING. So now, I need to look at situations in my life and look for ways to get to the END and then start a NEW thing.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Nice quote. I think the hardest things to end are the ones out of our control though. Those give me the biggest headache.

Karen said...

That's very interesting. You've got me thinking now. Maybe you've got the right idea. I've heard a couple of twists on that idea if I can remember them.

"In the end, it will all be ok. If it's not ok, then it's not the end!"

We just have to hang on and know that God sees the end even if we don't. I'll praying for new beginnings for you.

Donna said...

So True sweetie!!hughugs

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

It is hard sometimes waiting for the bad things to end, and the good things to begin. But they will..Love Nita