1 day ago
Friday, November 21, 2008
Came in the Mail!!!
I won my first ever Bloggy Give-A-Way over at Cottage Days and Journeys. Donna has become such a wonderful blog friend over these last several months and I am so honored to have won one of her beautiful Christmas Tree Ornaments. It came in the mail this week and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I decided to wait until I put it on my Christmas tree in the next couple of weeks before I take a picture of it and post. But I do want to express my excitement and appreciation to Donna for such a great treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Donna is just the best is'nt she?
I was the lucky one to win one of her very own handmade treats too.
As lovely as it is though,I like it all the more because it came from Donna.
Congrats to you.
It is lovely to win a little treat
I can't wait to see it! I bet it is beautiful!
Oh I bet it looks even better in person. I can't wait to see it hanging on your tree.
Hugs.
Kim
Well, I just can't think of anyone more deserving! I'm happy for you, and like the others can't wait to see! ((HUGS))
Congrats on winning a treat! I've been tagged to tell 6 random things about me and now I'm tagging you. Just go to my page to see my random things and the rules. Thanks for getting me addicted to blogging!!!
Aaaaahhh, how sweet of you to say! I'm so glad that it arrived safely and that you like it! Please think of it as a little smile from me everytime you see it, OK?
Congratulations!! That's awesome. I can't wait to see your post of it hanging on your tree!
((hugs)) to you!
Post a Comment