I've been tagged by Janice at Butterfly Gardener to tell 6 random things about me.
Here are the rules first:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Now for 6 random things--
1) I was a member of the 4-H clubs as a kid and teenager. I learned a lot through 4-H and feel that my life was enriched through the many wonderful experiences I had through it.
2) I homeschooled my 3 sons for 3 1/2 years and taught in a homeschool co-op during part of that time. That was from Aug 1994 through December 1997.
3) I'm not very coordinated and therefore I'm not very athletic and do not like to play volleyball, skate, snow ski or other such activities requiring coordination.
4) My husband is really the only person I ever dated.
5) I like to shop for bargains. I enjoy the Friday after Thanksgiving early morning hour shopping trips with my daughter-in-law.
6) My most favorite vacation of all time was going on an Alaskan Cruise. Niagra Falls was a close second and I'd love to go back to Niagra Falls again. The first time was very limited on time and we had a crappy camera. I'd love to get some good pictures now that I have a good camera.
OKay, now to tag 6 other people that I would like to know more about and who won't hate me for tagging them. I'd really like to know more about each of these 6 ladies.
1) Sally at Whispering Hope
2) Tabitha at Twinkle Twinkle
3) Debra at Clothed with Scarlet
4) Annie at Annie's Blog
5) Sarah at The Update
6) Patti at Fill Me With Beauty
Now that was fun, wasn't it?
4 days ago
13 comments:
Karen,
I enjoyed getting to know you better! I was just tagged and posted it a little while ago ... I'll try and post this tag this afternoon, if that's ok.
Blessings to you!
Such interesting things about you, Karen! I love to bargain shop also, but only once went the day after Thanksgiving and that was last year. I always thought "Oh, my goodness, you'll never find me in that mob!" But, it was FUN!!
If I'm not mistaken, I was tagged for this a while back, but with everything happening, I haven't yet done it. I will, though, next week when I get back from the trip.
Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ((HUGS))
Karen---I will play tag with you (momstheword also tagged me yesterday). I will play later this week.
I love the fact that your husband is the only person you ever dated!!! Rather than having a bunch of men that you've given a piece of your heart to, you've only given it to him. I wish I could say the same thing!!
I've never been to Niagara Falls. But I would love to go sometime. It looks gorgeous!
Also, you commented on my blog that you and your hubby watch HOgan's Heroes right now. With that in mind, I commented back to you a wonderful movie that I would recommend (a 1953 with William Holden). Maybe the inspiration for Hogan's Heroes came from that movie.
Blessings,
Patti
I always love tags...
I like knowing more of who I chat with.
I love thatyour hubby has been your one and only.
V romantic
Golly gosh, Karen. I always get so amazed when people tag me. Not that it happens that often. And I wonder why. But I thank you. Will try to get to it soon! Have been a little unwell the last few days and expecting family at the end of the week...help...!!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving week.
Annie
ps Enjoyed reading your six random things, and I wonder what 4-H is, not being an American!
Hi there Karen,
Thank you for tagging me ~ I will give this a go over the next few days ~
It is nice learning new things about you!!
love and hugs Tabitha XXXX
What wonderful little tidbits!
Karen,
Ok, I posted my random things but I went on a bit about my first one...
Anyway, thanks for thinking of me!
((hugs)) to you!
Fun answers sweetie!!hughugs
Those were great! I liked getting to know more about you.
I love these posts! They are always so much fun! I saw Debra's and wanted to come check out your blog. I am glad I did.
I am not very coordinated either! I have had my fair share of mishaps and I am no good at sports. I try, but that is just not my gifting!
I love bargain shopping. It is very difficult for me to pay full price for anything!
We are certainly kin!
Both of our lives were shaped by 4-H, we are not very coordinated, love bargain shopping and must have Dr. Pepper. Can't wait to see what deals are in the Thursday paper!
Oh ............ an Alaskan cruise! I bet that was an incredible experience.
So you are one of the brave souls that ventures out shopping today. How did you do?
Post a Comment