Monday, November 17, 2008

A New Blue Award



Maria of Let the Good Times Roll awarded this award because I enjoy water pictures. Thank you, Maria, for thinking of me. Water is such an important part of life on this earth. We all need water for survival and most of all we need The Living Water--Jesus!!

You may also visit Bobby and Jerry's site "TheRightBlue.com" where they share their "ocean Mardevotion" by posting photos from their dives in Hawaii.


Now I have to mention six things that I like in my life and then pass on the award to six other bloggers.

Six things that I like in my life in no particular order:
1) Jesus is my Lord and Savior
2) My job--the work, my clients, my co-workers, my employer
3) Blogging
4) That I am following my dream to get my CPA license; Click here to read more about it.
5) My family
6) Photography

Now 6 bloggers who like water:
1) Brenda at What's Up Down South
2) Donna at Cottage Days and Journeys
3) Kim at Walk the Beach
4) Britany Dian of The Hallman Tribe
5) Jeanette of Net on the Net
6) Tabitha of Twinkle Twinkle

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I DO love water, Thank you SO much!

The Hallman Tribe said...

thank you for the award. i so enjoy reading your posts. you are an inspiration!

i will be sure to do the 6 things and pass it on to six people as soon as I finish some work around the house! Housework loves to get the way of my good times, lol.

THANK YOU!!!!

Sandi McBride said...

I do love that blue award and if anyone deserved it was you! I really enjoy the things that help us learn more about our blogging friends!
Sandi

Tabitha said...

Thank you so much karen, that is so kind of you!!
I will wear it on my blog with pride!
Sending you love and big hugs Tabitha XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Donna said...

Thank you so much! I've always loved the water. Too bad I can't swim more than a couple of yards! hahaha!

I have been overwhelmed with awards here lately and behind on blogging about them. With another journey coming up next week, I may have to let it slide on passing this one forward.

Donna said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that your little ornament is on its way to you now! You should get it later on this week!

Sally said...

Such a nice award, and you are SO very deserving. I love the things you wrote with #1 being #1. ((HUGS))