Friday, November 14, 2008

Tonight's Sky's

We had a cold front to come through here about 5:15 tonight. It made some very interesting cloud formations and the sunset a few minutes later was pretty neat! So grabbed the camera and here they are for you to see.






7 comments:

Sally said...

AWESOME pictures, Karen! It's so neat that you have your camera on the ready! Thanks for sharing. :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful! I especially love the ones where the sun is peeking through and directing it's rays. Clouds are awesome!

Brenda said...

P.S. LOVE your new header!

Donna said...

Those are great skys! Love all those colors in the sunset!

Kristi said...

Karen, those are incredible pictures and I just love your new look! How did you get it to take up the whole screen? It is fabulous!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh very pretty. And I love your new look! GReat job.
Hugs.
Kim

Karen said...

I saw those same clouds Friday night and wanted to capture them, but by the time I got home I couldn't get a good enough view. These are great pictures!