Mt Magazine State Park had a little short drive named the Cameron Bluff Overlook Drive. This short drive provided the best scenery of our entire trip. All of these pictures (and more) were taken at one stop on this drive. This was so very beautiful!! I just kept taking pictures of different angles and different camera settings. So here are my favorite ones from that stop. I'm thinking of using some of these to make some Jigsaw puzzles for Christmas gifts.
1 day ago
6 comments:
WOW, those are beautiful! What a great trip you had!
Are you sitting down? You sure? OK then... Congratulations! You won the ornament made with the traditional fabrics! This ought to get you hopping this morning, LOL!
Please post a comment on your blog with your e-mail address. I'll jot it down and then delete the comment (so it doesn't stay out there for all of blogland to see). Then I'll correspond with you to get the shipping details. OK?
I've browsed through all your pictures and am leaving my comment on this latest post. The pictures are gorgeous!!! God's creation is so incredible, isn't it? How I thank him for eyes to see the beauty he has given us.
On another note, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment about my "realness." That comment is lost somewhere in cyberland. I published it, and I actually saw the screen say "3 comments published". But that one didn't show up, although your other comment and someone else's did. I guess it's somewhere in "the zone."
Hope you have a lovely day,
Patti
Oh my, each picture is more beautiful than the last. What a great idea to have a puzzle made!
I hope you have a really wonderful weekend. :)
Awesome views!! Your photography skills did them justice too. It looks so very peaceful.
Oh, these are gorgeous pictures! What a wonderful Creator is He. You captured each picture so perfectly. Thanks for sharing this blessing today.
Wow, you've been busy! I didn't realize it had been that long since I looked at your blog! I love the new look and these photos are so pretty. I love that part of the country.
Post a Comment