Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Weekly Update

So my week has gone something like this....

Study, work, study, work, study, study, study, work, study, study, work, school!!

Ugh!!

Well, it is what I want to do and for the most part I enjoy it.

I did take some time out on Sat evening and Sun for church and friends.

AND today.....I took a couple days off work and my husband and I are going to take a driving trip to check out central and northwestern Arkansas's fall foliage. Tomorrow is his 50th birthday! I had decided I just wasn't up for the whole surprise party big deal. I did that at 30 and 40. So I had made plans but not told him until Monday morning.

Unfortunately, the school books are packed and ready to go...But I promised not to stay in them all the time.

So happy Wednesday everyone.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Have a great trip!

Brenda said...

Have FUN! What a wonderful birthday surprise for your sweetie!

The Hallman Tribe said...

Wishing you a safe and wonderful trip!!!! Happy 50th to your hubby! and good luck with your studies!

Donna said...

I hope that you have a wonderful time and enjoy the beautiful fall colors!

momstheword said...

I love the name of your blog. I hope you two have a great time (I just turned 50 also). That was a sweet post about your son. Mine are 15 & 19, both boys. It's nice to "meet" you. Loved your dog pictures, we just got a brand new puppy and she's on my blog too.

momstheword said...

I would say that you are busy, busy, busy if you are doing both work and school! I did Flylady for awhile, but then did The Grand Plan from Organized Home. Now I just kind of do whatever appeals to me at the time! Thanks for stopping by!

Sally said...

Oh, that's wonderful. Happy Birthday to your hubby and have a nice time. (HUGS)

Sandi McBride said...

Happy Birthday to your husband and have a wonderful time on your trip! Don't study to hard!
Sandi

Unknown said...

Have a fun trip! I'm sure it will be beautiful.