We had a great trip! I took 143 pictures. So far I've only deleted 2! My husband took about 120 and has deleted a few. Of course most of them look similar. There are a bunch of just so-so pictures and there are some really good ones. I just need to decide which ones I'm going to post and how I'm going to do it. I'm thinking of putting together a slide show on the side bar. But for now-- Here's one of the road as we were driving.

I have work and then I'm heading to my nephew's wedding tonight. So perhaps I'll take more pictures tonight.
I'm feeling really behind on school stuff, but I'll work very hard on it Saturday.
8 comments:
Beautiful! And you're going to tease us by making us wait for more. :-) You must tell us your travel route too so it will be like we've been on the trip with you.
Ahh the changing of the leaves. Oh how I miss it so. I can't wait to see your pictures.
Hugs.
Welcome back from your travels! Wonderful picture and can't wait to see some more!
What beautiful leaves. I can't wait to see your pictures too!
So, so beautiful! Can't wait to see more, and the wedding YES, I love weddings! :)
I ove the Autumn colors!! Great picture sweetie!!hughugs
Hey thanks for letting me know you tried the creamed onions. I'm glad you liked them. I know it was a weird recipe but we love them.
I only post things that my family loves so most of them will be tried and true lol.
Hugs my friend.
Kim
Post a Comment