1 day ago
Monday, March 23, 2009
Play in the dirt
We FINALLY got our garden planted yesterday. It was so nice to spend a little while outside in the sunshine and planting seeds and young plants. We planted a wide variety of veggies. Sure hope they all produce well. I saved some space for a few plants I have started in the house. They are not quite big enough to transplant yet. Maybe in a couple more weeks. And then I hope to plant a few things later like cantaloup and watermelon and peas. But I'm not quite ready to plant those yet. Maybe in another month or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It's that time of year isn't it? We have our green house jam packed full right now. We hope to get a good harvest!
Blessings my friend.
Ah, so glad you could play in the dirt!! It's wonderful, isn't it to be outside in the fresh air while doing something productive!!
Have a wonderful day! :)
It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful garden this year! Your season is much ahead of ours. We can't plant for another 5 weeks. Fresh veggies - YUM!
Isn't it Nice to be outside??!! Enjoy it sweetie!!hughugs
Lucky you! I keep telling myself; just a couple more weeks; I sure do get anxious this time of the year. :-)
Our lettuce and Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts and cabbage are doing great! Even the onions are up and thriving...that's what I've been doing all week, planting then coming in and collapsing! Happy Gardening!
hugs
Sandi
Its so much fun to play in the dirt! Hope everything grows great for ya'll.
How is your garden doing?
I've been scratching around in the dirt a little too! I won't have time to plant until spring break...but I can't wait!
Post a Comment