It's only nine more days until April 15th!
I have only 1 more Saturday to work. Yippee!!! But there's a whole lotta work to be done in these next 9 days.
We'll be working to finish up another 100 or so returns these next 9 days and file extensions for 200 or more.
I have missed all my blog friends so much. I can't wait to get caught up with everyone and start taking pictures for the photo challenges again.
4 days ago
4 comments:
LOL. I think I vaguely remember this all happening last year! LOL. I guess that means that I've known you for a year now. So we actually have an anniversary to celebrate. What do you want to do? LOL.
HUGS.
Kim
I've been missing you, but know that you are terribly busy right now! You've got to take care of your livelihood!
OhMyGoodness! I'll bet you're SO tired of it!!! Hang in there Sweetie! It's Almost over!!!hughugs
I know you are ready for tax season to slow up a bit. I miss seeing all your pictures and post, but understand how busy you are. Good luck with finishing all your returns!
Post a Comment